If you haven’t heard, Glendale Arizona will host the 49th Super Bowl at the state of the art University of Phoenix Stadium in 2015. It was estimated that around 91,000 visitors came to Arizona for the 2008 Super Bowl, many staying in hotels around the valley. The City of Glendale and surrounding cities are gearing up to attract your visitor dollars to their establishments. However, there is another viable and more economic option. Homeowners are looking to rent their condos and homes in the Phoenix area.
In many ways, renting a condo or home can actually be less expensive, more relaxing and more entertaining. When you’re at a hotel, you use the public pool, put up with noise from the hallways and adjoining rooms and spend additional money on eating out. Here is a quick list of advantages to consider when thinking about renting:
- More Spacious Than an average U.S. Hotel Room of 350 sq. ft.
- Provides Fully Accessorized Kitchen and additional bedrooms
- No Need To Eat Out Every Day, With A Full Kitchen Available, You Can Opt To Dine In
- Additional Bedroom For Guests Or Family Members At No Additional Cost
- Assigned Covered Parking or garage
- High Speed Wi-Fi & Cable TV
- Maid Service Available Upon Request
- Washer & Dryer Available
When considering renting a property, you may have some questions. I’d advise you not to use sites such as Craigslist to rent a property from, to avoid scams. Below are just a few things I can help you with to ensure that your rental experience is the best it can be:
- Working with a REALTOR is safest way to find the perfect property to rent.
- Executing rental contracts
- Checking for owners name or property address on maricopa.gov
- Researching the property to validate it is available for rental
- Ensuring that the property is in a safe neighborhood, since you may not be able to see it before the date you occupy.
This is just a short list of the advantages of utilizing my services. There are many reasons why it is recommended that you deal with someone who is experienced in rentals/corporate rentals so you can be clear on what to expect.
I have been a REALTOR and active in Real Estate & the property rental arena for many years in the Valley. Furthermore, to better support you for the Super Bowl 2015, I have partnered with a Property Management firm and we will both lead you through the entire process, including the rental, the paperwork, and advising you in all areas.
If the renters and the homeowners go into the transaction with everything laid out properly, then it will be an enjoyable experience for everyone.
Take a moment and view our Flyer that tells more about my Corporate Rentals experience, and Chariot Condominium Rentals. Of course, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. You can also VIEW the interview I did with Chanel 3′s On Your Side about Super BowI rentals for more information.
I look forward to assisting you in procuring your perfect rental for your Super Bowl XLIX experience.
Joyce Corsi Hazen, REALTOR®, CNE, SFR
Realty ONE Group
Follow me on:
“Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times, and think to yourself, there’s no place like home” The Wizard of Oz